Question:
how they know my name my telephone number my hp no. my address my office etc?
2009-12-01 16:40:34 UTC
i recieved a few emails say me me

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

me have won a LOTTERY 40 million dollars FIRST PRIZE

tell me collect me FIRST PRIZE LOTTERY 40 million dollars

i am curious how they know my name my telephone number my office my hp number my addreesss my office address my address my telephone number ????????/

etc etc etc etc etc ???

how these people know ??

how these people know my everything my everything ??

???
One answer:
Judge Julie
2009-12-01 16:49:51 UTC
Sounds like scam (spam) email - if that is your real name and address and telephone number - contact them and ask where they got that Information.